Thursday, July 23, 2009

Lame!

I was just told I won't graduate unless I register for 2 credits-pay $550 bucks.
I was told back in April after I defended my thesis that all was set for graduation and I didn't have to pay any tuition for this semester.
Now they say they never told me that and I have to pay the money by Tuesday.
BYU sucks.

3 comments:

The Hunzikers said...

WHAT???!!! That is so annoying!! I would be so mad. It kind of reminds of paying taxes.

Kalyn said...

Ohhh that happened to me too!!!! "I'm sorry but you have to be enrolled the semester you graduate." So I wasnt able to graduate for quite a while cuz hello I'm a teacher....where the (insert whatever curse word you like) am I gonna get $1000+? Ooooo I so feel ya!!!!!!!! (You got me all hot now!!! Bringing back memories!!! That soooo sucks!!!!!!!

karen louise said...

Ya..so, I just checked into it on campus. Looks like I have to pay it. The lady I talked to was as rude as ever and left me with the worst taste for BYU in my mouth.

I'm like totally ashamed to graduate from there...not just because of this tuition thing...but this master's program--the last 3 years at BYU have been rough the whole time...rude professors, rude people, and just plain rude overall.

Sheesh.