I decided to take a day off this week to extend our girls only weekend trip!
It was well worth the 2 hour sub planning!
My parents own a time share and my sisters, a sister in law, a niece, and my mom and I went to the one in Park City.
Way nice!
We didn't want to come home to return to normal life! We shopped, went to movies, ate out, swam, sat in the hot tub, dry sauna and steam room, worked out, ate treats, watched scary movies in the condo rented from
redbox, laughed our heads off, and well...just had a blast! Here are some pictures of our fun weekend away.
We
definitely need to do this more often!



4 comments:
Where do I sign up?
Oh my goodness that looks like so much fun!!!! I so need one of those. I am glad you took a day off and enjoyed yourself.
What a nice place! I can see why you didn't want to leave. What a fun time with the girls!
We had fun!! Wish i could have stayed longer!!
Post a Comment