As a teacher, I hate Halloween...the kids are super-duper hyper from all the sugar, and you just count down the minutes until the festivities are over.
However, I do love Halloween with family.
I had the best day today--and it was all because I saw my little ones all dressed up and having a great time. And plus, I didn't even have to trick-or-treat and I got a loot of candy! lol!
Neighbors close by where my sister Shari lives always put on an awesome live Thriller show, and we went to see it once again. It's so much better in person, but the shaky video I took with my camera will have to do! Check it out below!
Happy Halloween!




11 comments:
I must admit I don't miss Hallween at school. People always look shocked when I tell them that Halloween at an elementary school is 10x more tiring then Christmas. Glad to see you survived and that you had so much fun with your family. :)
How fun!! I love that thriller video. Your nieces and nephews are too cute!!!
SO fun! You look so pretty!
Um, does Erin know about this? That trip to Park City looked very fun! You're looking skinny!
Thanks Karen!! I would love to learn that dance. We were trying to learn it at our trunk or treat!
Karen, you look so gorgeous! And love the fun thriller vid. I'm old enough to have danced it the first time around :)
Love
Kim
I love Halloween too...looks like you had so much fun...are you in the Thriller video? That is awesome!
I love the pictures of the kids with all the candy. Totally brings back good memories. You look great!
So fun...I have all these copy cat ideas in my head now...but they'll just stay ideas. I swear Erin Colleen was in there somewhere. Super fun. You look fabulous! And I am glad you wont have to worry about Halloween at school for another year. I love reading about your time, you get to enjoy it now. Thinking about you being happy makes me smile to my center.
Halloween is a terrible holiday for teachers along with Valentine's Day! Way to much sugar! Miss you guys SO much!
just passing thru--saw your name on Austin & Allie Baldwin's blogsite and had to check--my name is Karen Louise, too. flukey.
Post a Comment