So I have been thinking...I don't have anything to post about.
And then it hit me...what? I just moved!
And I loooove my new place. I moved from Pleasant Grove, back to good 'ole Orem. So happy to be back in this city, and so happy about my new place.
I love it.
6 comments:
Where did you move to?!???!! Are you still in a place of your own or do you have roomies?
Awesome! Now that you live closer we can play more, right? :)
I need your address to send your Christmas card! Email me: hmgpmom@thebluezone.net
Love
Kim
Welcome back!!
Cool! Where in Orem are you living?
Once a looong time ago when you moved to pleasant grove you took pictures of your perfectly organized closet and, your other rooms, and I loved it. Because I could picture you in my head in your very organized house. I smile because of you. Cheers to your new crib. Glad you love it.
Post a Comment