This weekend...it's happening. I am going to bonfire my graduate school documents, papers, articles, and all the hundreds of drafts of my thesis. I have been putting everything in a huge basket. To you, the basket might not look so great and mighty or anything...but to me, what's in the basket represents thousands of hours of sweat, tears, frustration, and pounds of fat I gained...I think this bonfire will make me feel skinny again!!!!!
8 comments:
Nice!! That is a lot of paper lady!! Good for you.
Holy Hannah, Girl!! That's gotta feel good! P.S. your classroom is a million times cuter than mine! Our team rocks! (Tina, we miss you more than you know!)
Wow. I'm sure it will feel great to watch it all burn.
Holy Crap!!!! Talk about a butt load of paper. Man, just think of all of the space you're freeing up. :)
P.S. Are you off this Thursday and Friday, too? If so, maybe you, Laura, and me can get together?
Lets get the hot dogs and the marshmellows! You have to have something to cook over all of this! Call me Ill help you burn this load! Just think .... free basket....hmmm....what should I use it for now?...and don't tell me you havent had that thought I know you too well.
Oh man would I love to provide the matches. That's gonna be therapeutic. And I noticed the weightloss ticker! Wow! (It's flying through space and finding me). Would you share with your desperate friend what you are doing?
PS What ARE you going to do with the basket?
Jenny
I wish Austin would do that with his stuff. We moved it twice now.
We got the $.
Thanks!
It wasn't took late-I figured you'd send it so I added on an extra $5.
She donated $320!
Thanks again!
love this and the bonfire post! you crack me up and soooo deserve to fire em' up!
Post a Comment