There are 120 days until the first weekend of summer.
Drink 1 gallon of water a day for 10 days.
Swim 4 laps without stopping.
Do aerobics for 20 days.
Count calories for 2 full weeks.
Read the Book of Mormon daily for one week straight for 30 minutes.
Create an account to start indexing.
Read the whole Ensign cover to cover in one month.
Pray at least once a day on my knees for 30 days.
Finish Mosiah-Moroni in 120 days.
Write an up-to-date summary in my journal.
Finish reading New Moon.
Write a list of things to put in my food storage.
Attend the financial peace course for at least 3 weeks.
Save $200.
Start up a savings account.
Pay off 5 small debts.
Don't buy one book for the 120 days-instead, check books out from the library.
But who's counting? :)
I do love my job, but I also do love my summers. I've been doing some thinking about my 2010 resolves, and by the time summer comes, the year will be half over. To break down some of my major goals, I have decided to complete 20 small goals in 120 days. Here are my 20...
Physical
Lose 20 lbs by day 120.
Spiritual
Personal
Finish one of my mom's scrapbooks.
Pack my 72 hour kit.
Financial
13 comments:
I TOTALLY LOVE THIS KAREN!!!!! That's what I should do. I really need to do it. You are so my example at setting goals. You inspire me. Thanks for posting that, hopefully it will encourage me to do the same. Love ya sis and yes we will invite you to go bowling, that would be fun!!
I can't figure out how to change you to not private on my blog tho. You might have to do it for me.
Wow! That is inspiration! I am really impressed and can't wait to read the update in 120 dayz! You go girl!! I may need to do something like this myself!
And do borrow books at he library! So much better, plus I am sure you have a better library than mine!!!
Good Luck with your goals!
Those are some great goals! Good luck!!
Can I steal I mean "borrow" these...thanks for the great idea...it is by small and simple things that great things come to pass right?
Do it, Jamie!!! :D
wow!
Can I just tell you how much I appreciate this post. First of all that you informed me of how close summer is and second because you inspire me so much! Miss you LOADS!
Hey Karen,
Sorry it took me awhile to get back to you. I made my blog book through blurb.com. You go there and download booksmart. I'm really happy with mine. Now I just need to work on all of the other years! Hope all is well! Thanks for the 120 day countdown. That actually doesn't seem that far off. I'm ready!
Karen, those are fantastic goals! You've inspired me to write some specific ones to achieve in 120 days too! Thanks gal! xo
I love your goal setting skills, specific, specific, specific. I dont have a goal, not even one. Wait a second...okay I have one,1,uno. You make me want to be better. Someone loves Karen Louise, and it's ME.
Great goal setting. You are an inspiration. Hope all is well!
WOW!!! You go girl! I need to set some goals for the year now! You inspire me!
I love how you organized your goals...I might need to steal this idea. I too am so excited for summer to come. Winter seems to be going an especially long time and I can't wait for the grass to be green and the flowers to come up!
Post a Comment