Sunday, February 28, 2010

90 to go...and so...

Two goals down from my 20 in 120!  

1. Finished reading New Moon .

2. Finished reading the Ensign from cover to cover in one month.

Boy that feels good.

I must say, setting these small little goals have really been helpful in my quest to accomplish some major goals. I can't wait to get the rest of them done!

After my much hesitation at attempting the Twilight series...I am glad I got it read. Twilight, I liked, although I didn't see what the hype was over it. New Moon, I like a LOT...b/c I had just seen the movie and it was a LOT like the book and so I could picture everything in my mind when I was reading it. The end was reeeeeealllly long though, so, that book took me a while. I just may attempt Eclipse.

I've been reading the Ensign every morning for a few minutes, and just feel like it has been a great start to my day. I'm glad I chose that goal. 'Cause now I want to read it every month.

5 comments:

KickButtMommy said...

You go girl! You can do it!

Mary Ann said...

You're amazing! You inspire me to want to read the entire Ensign this month, but I don't think I'll ever have the desire to read the Twilight series. :)

Joanna said...

I read the whole Twilight series and felt the same way you did, I don't see what the hype was all about either. It was just, OK. Eclipse seems to also drag a lot too. I skipped over a lot of parts and followed the story just fine. Good luck with your goals!

Joni said...

Way to go Karen!! I love that you have set smaller goals to reach, Thats what i think we should all do! love you!

Julie said...

Great job Karen!!!!! We are reading a talk from the last conference issue of the Ensign every Monday for FHE. We have to complete it by the Trek which is in June. The kids don't like it at all but we have to do it for one of the accomplishment to go on the Trek. Maybe one of the talks will sink in. Great job! You are my inspiration! Love ya