Thursday, June 3, 2010

Finally...in love...

....with my bodybugg!!!

I've watched The Biggest Loser for a few seasons now and have always wondered what in the world the contestants were wearing on their arm the whole time!

This thing. Is. Amazing.

It has taken some getting used to, but I tell ya, this thing keeps me in check! I wear it on my arm from about 6 a.m. to 11 p.m. I connect it to my computer throughout the day and it helps me to stay on track with calories burned, calories eaten...etc.

Let's hope it helps me keep to my weight loss and food goals this summer :)

7 comments:

Mary Ann said...

While I was kind of hoping you were in love with some amazing guy, I do think that gadget sounds awesome! I bet it cost a fortune.

Tina said...

Where did you get it?!?!?!?!! I have always wanted one! I'm jealous.

Traci said...

i saw you post something on fb about this, i will have to look into it, is it heavy to wear all day long?
i don't watch the biggest loser much.

Shannon said...

How awesome! I've been wanting one for so long. Glad you enjoy it!

Pyatt said...

I have been wanting one of those bad boys...you'll have to demo it for us on your blog!! :) No I don't run barefoot...I'm a "jogger" :) One of my teammates..did...amazing huh?

Stephanie said...

I was also wondering where you got it. I really want one, but think I'll wait to invest the money after having the baby; maybe I can talk someone into getting it for me for Christmas. Or that's the plan. Keep us posted on your weight loss progress and good luck!

The Hunzikers said...

Oh my gosh! I am so jealous!!! I have always wanted one of those! It looks like your summer is off to a great start. I can't wait to hear more about your adventures. I love how you used your leftover coupons!