Monday, June 14, 2010

This is the life

So I had like 40 million coupons left at the end of the school year from rewards I gave out to my students, and I thought, hmmm, what to do, what to do....Why not use em up! So today my friend Lori and I went up to the Living Planet Acquarium with free tickets. My camera was being stupid, so, we got one shot of us there...


Lori and I then went down memory lane and played at Trafalga for the afternoon. I totally whipped her trash at mini golf (a game I actually hate! :D )
Um...don't really need to go in full swing doing mini golf, but hey, it got me a few hole in 1's :)

We had a million tokens, and of course, THIS is what we spent them all on...best game on earth!
And I, of course, whipped her trash again and won the game--winning the highest tickets..400! :)

AND....this is what we bought with the loot. LOL
 It was a blast! Best summer day yet...any many more to come :) Lori is the best friend of my life! This definitely is THE life... ;)

7 comments:

Mary Ann said...

Did you get to pet the sting ray? I hate mini-golf too. Love the fangs!

KickButtMommy said...

You're the cutest. Seriously.

Katie said...

Looks like so much fun! And I see you're rockin' the body bugg! So hot!: )

Traci said...

what a fun day!!! love the fangs too! you crack me up girl!!!
enjoy your summer to the fullest!

Allie said...

For as little as you get paid and for as much as a teacher does (and the fact that I heard it is changing next year...and not for the better :( ), you deserve a chance to use some free tickets and have some fun!

Love the teeth!

Say Hello to Nauvoo for all of us. We miss the Midwest and I miss going there!

Shannon said...

Hahah...how fun!! Man, I miss that Lori.

Carrie and Jeff said...

I have several Trafalga tickets leftover as well. I need to use them before the end of June. I hope it happens. Looks like fun.