Summer is finally here. So happy 'bout it!
I finally have accomplished these goals from my 20 in 120:
1. Drink 1 gallon of water a day for 10 days.
2. Do aerobics for 20 days.
3. Count calories for 2 full weeks.
4. Read the Book of Mormon daily for one week straight for 30 minutes.
5. Finish Mosiah-Moroni in 120 days.
6. Write a list of things to put in my food storage.
7. Pay off 5 small debts.
8. Save $200.
9. Start up a savings account.
10. Don't buy one book for the 120 days-instead, check books out from the library.
I Did NOT however, lose 20 lbs, finish one of my mom's scrapbooks, or pack my 72 hour kit. Still workin' on those! Guess those will go on the summer-to-do list!
Today, I feel like the three best things about teaching are JUNE, JULY, & AUGUST!...Well, the kids are great, too, I suppose! :D
7 comments:
Wahooooo!!
Glad to hear that you survived another year. I thought about you and Laura yesterday. Man, I can't believe it has been 3 years since I quit. Crazy!!! So now that you have a little extra time on your hands, do you think you could squeeze time in with me?
Yay for Summer!! And congrats on accomplishing so many goals! You are amazing!!
Wow! Sounds like you did a lot.
Hey you have accomplished a lot little missy! And now you have a summer to play and accomplish even more!!! Maybe one of your goals should be to play with me at least once this summer. :)
Good for you!!! Happy summertime!
you are amazing!! you have got to feel great about all that you accomplished in those 120 days!! you were a busy girl!
Post a Comment