Saturday, April 24, 2010

Bipolar track meet!

We had our annual "Hershey Track Meet" at Springville High, and it was absolutely insane! As one of my students said, "This weather is BIPOLAR!!" One second the weather was Spring, the next it was Summer, and then out of the blue it was dead Winter! We got sunned on, rained on, and then severely hailed on! I had such a fun time, though. Here are some pictures of our crazy day...most of them, in the "Spring--time" :) I can't believe Summer is just around the corner...5 weeks :)

6 comments:

Traci said...

what a fun day and idea, despite the weather! kind of sounds like the weather we get here in CT!
you look great!

Jenny Hatch said...

5 weeks...Hurray! And Karen you look great. You really do. Looks like a fun day. Those youguns' are sure blessed to have you as their teacher.

Mary Ann said...

You're the cutest teacher EVER!!

Arlene said...

Crazy that 4th gaders know about bipolar! Love your pictures: I miss seeing those faces! Happy last 2 weeks!!!

Shannon said...

Karen you look so great!!!!! Just had to tell you that. :)

Heidi said...

I just found your blog from Angela's! I've got some catching up to do!