Friday, April 9, 2010

50 to go? Sheesh!

Time just seems to be flying by. Can't believe there are only 7 weeks of school left.

And that's a waaaay good thing. I'm ready for summer. Pronto.

I'm not blogging much...but I need to do more. I just don't take many pictures lately, and it seems like my life is the same old story day after day after day. No excitement.  I need a change...big time. I don't quite know what I need, but something needs to change.

Here is an update on what I've accomplished from my 20 in 120. So it's just one goal...but one down is better than none! I've got to work hard the next 7 weeks...

1. Swim 4 laps without stopping.

Feels so good. I've got lots to accomplish in the next 50 days in order to get all these goals finished and be ready for summer.

Spring break just is getting over for me. Didn't do too much, but was just grateful for some time off!

4 comments:

Mary Ann said...

I don't think I could swim even one lap without stopping. You're amazing! I'm glad you've enjoyed your time off from school. Good luck surviving the last 7 weeks!

Traci said...

I would be counting down the weeks too! Sometimes it is nice to not have to get up early for anything and have an all day stay in your pj's day too!
Awesome that you passed another goal off too!
You amaze me!!!
I will keep my eyes peeled out here on the east coast for a man for you too!
Take Care-

Eh said...

I love you-you little goal making goal accomplishing chica. I love and admire you. Let's stay friends forever, yes? YES!
~Jenny B

Arlene said...

Hey Karen! I blogstalked you! :) I hope your next 7 weeks, or is it 6, go by smoothly and quickly! If you need an escape in TX, let me know! Great picture of you, btw.

(Arlene)