I'll say it. I'm completely addicted to hiking. Here are some shots of my recent hike up to Timpanogos Caves. Forgot how much I love love love this hike! Coolest cave ever. Definitely taking my 4th graders on this hike for a field trip this year.
There were people just hiking up the trail for exercise, and not going in the caves. While we were sitting down waiting to enter the caves, this old lady whizzed past us panting, touched the slicky stone on the wall, and then turned down to hike down the trail. We figured she'd done the hike so many times and touched the stone enough that THAT is why this stone was shinier than all the rest... heehee
Me and my best friend Lori. We hiked up with her sister Jo,...and all the pictures of us three are on their cameras!
5 comments:
You are cute capital C. I love the picture of just you in the cave. You are darling.
-jenny b
I haven't hiked to the caves in ages. You just might have inspired me!
I wish you could be Hadley's fourth grade teacher!
How fun!! I like hiking too. You should come up this way and go with us sometime. Have you heard of the Wind Rivers?? Oh my gosh...seriously the most beautiful place I have ever been. Jeff goes backpacking there every summer and comes back with the most amazing pictures. I'll have to send you some!
I love, love, love your mountain pictures! That's such a great hike!
Post a Comment