You HAVE come a loooong way, baby! The operation pictures sorta make me weak in the knees just looking at them. Bless your heart...and your knees. -Jenny
Ugh...you so don't deserve those knee problems, but I guess nobody does really! That stinks that you are still dealing with residual problems a year later! hugs!
5 comments:
You HAVE come a loooong way, baby! The operation pictures sorta make me weak in the knees just looking at them. Bless your heart...and your knees.
-Jenny
Oh man, having double knee surgery sure looks rough! Glad you're able to do more things now. You look great!!
You're way tougher than I would be. I love the thumbs-up pics! :)
Ugh...you so don't deserve those knee problems, but I guess nobody does really! That stinks that you are still dealing with residual problems a year later! hugs!
you are so strong! you go girl!!! that year seemed to fly by!
Post a Comment