Sunday, July 4, 2010

Day road trip

Yesterday I decided to take a day road trip and head to Moab to hike the Arch.

Best day in a long time. Definitely should do more of that spontaneous stuff!

I asked my new awesome friend Jessica, who just moved into my complex to come along. She brought her friend Breann, who, by the way is the most amazing, positive, active person with Cystic Fibrosis. She beat us to the top!



7 comments:

Mary Ann said...

Looks fun and beautiful! Way to be spontaneous!

The blogging Bakers said...

That looks like so much fun!!!! I have never been there but I have always wanted too. Cute pictures too!!

Lindsey said...

What a fun trip!!! Looks like you are enjoying your summer off. Isn't this first summer when you don't have any classes? Man, you definitely deserve to live it up!

Ashley said...

Sometimes those get up and go plans are the best. I love your blog and seeing your goals. I always think someday I'll set some goals but I never stick to it so I just have quit trying. I guess I'm never disappointed but I sure don't acomplish much! :)

Traci said...

love that place!! beautiful pictures!!

Caroline said...

I love Karen Thomas.

Arlene said...

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh