Sunday, March 30, 2014
Time to get back :)
Blogging has not been my specialty, I'll admit that! This is me, one year ago-March 2013. I took this picture in response to my friend Joanna's request. Joanna's husband, Michael, who I mentioned in a previous post here on this blog was at his 1 year anniversary of having open heart surgery. She wanted anyone and everyone who knew him to wear the color 'red' to remember Michael. Well, it's been a year since then, now passing his 2 year anniversary. I'm posting this picture because honestly, it's like one of the few pictures I've taken since then.
It has been a really, really hard year! (REALLY tough, people!)
I'm trying to pull myself up out of my struggles and get back-in every way. Blogging used to be an outlet for me-the journaling part, at least. I've started writing in my journal for the past two weeks and I realized that I have TRULY missed it. My sister Shelley encouraged me to blog and journal again. So I would like to at least try here and there. If anything-post some thoughts. Writing helps me to sort things out, so whether it be in my journal or here on my blog or other blogs...I know it's important.
I want to make changes in my life!
REALLY make changes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Welcome back to blogging! You are beautiful!!!
Post a Comment