Monday, August 16, 2010

20 in 20

In February I did a challenge called 20 in 120...my way of trying to tackle 20 goals in 120 days from my 2010 New Year's resolutions before the halfway part of the year. I LOVED doing these types of goals...one reason is because they are very specific and it makes them feel do-able.

There are now 20 weeks left of this year, and I am totally up for another challenge! I left some of my goals on the list that I never finished from last time.  I'll cross them off as I complete them. Here they are:

20 in 20!

Physical

*10/17...I've had to make some changes to this one...with a serious hip injury, I'm not allowed to do any exercise until it calms down :*(
Original goals (to save for a later time when I'm healed)

Go rock climbing

Attempt Zumba again 3 times

Go to a spin class 5 times

Finish Insanity month #2

Lose 28 pounds by Dec 31st

Current goals (as of 10/17/10)

Count my calories for 3 weeks straight

Do upper body workouts three times a week for 3 weeks

Lose 18 pounds by Dec 31st

Sit in the sauna for 30 minutes a day for 3 weeks

Spiritual

Finish 3 books in the Book of Mormon

Write Chapter 1 of my personal history

Fast 4 times with a specific purpose

Read Jesus the Christ

Attend 2 firesides

Personal

Write an up-to-date summary in my journal

Finish my mom's scrapbook of Gary

Read Eclipse

Pack my 72 hour kit

Make & stock my food storage cabinet

Financial

Finish the Financial Peace courses

Save $500 for car repairs

Pay off Old Navy

Have $1000 in emergency fund

Look for supplemental income (work 1-3 x’s a week)

2 comments:

Mary Ann said...

You are one ambitious chica! But you forgot one goal--Go to an Owlz game with Maris. :)

Shannon said...

Karen, you are seriously so inspiring!! I have loved seeing the pictures of you and Joni hiking the Y each Wednesday morning, that I'm making a goal for myself to do it as well. I totally want to try Zumba - it looks fun! You're amazing, girl!!